Friday, November 21, 2014

Meet the award winning model, OLUSEGUN OYEYEMI

OLUSEGUN OYEYEMI

I'm a fashion model, catwalk instructor, presenter/actor, and an all round creative fashion enthusiast & entrepreneur, and for 15 years+ I have crafted my God given talents.

My aim is to provide competitive cutting edge solutions to the fashion and entertainment industry, with my use of creative expertise and experience I ensure that I am at the top of these competitive industries. 
Below is a list of most of the well known companies, organizations, talented designers, and work opportunities that I have be blessed to work with over the past 15+ years.




                                     Awards:
Duke of Nigeria 2007
Mr. Flexible 2010 Dli Unilag
Mr. Macho 2010 Dli Unilag
King of Asoebi 2011
3rd Runner Up Model of Africa 2011
Winner Best Model Nigeria 2012




No comments: